These resources are available for use by current Industry Training Program students and for those interested in applying for the various ITP courses.
Enrolment Contract and Waiver of Liability
CAA Student Policies and Retest Fees
Retest Fees: Valid until March 31, 2017
- Avalanche Search and Rescue Response Practical Skills Assessment: $205
- Level 1 field retest: $125 (applicable to town-based Level 1 course only)
- Level 2 field retest: up to $410 (one participant), or $205 each (two participants or more). Subject to change according to the nature of the retest (e.g. half day snow profile vs. full day field trip skills)
- Level 3 retest
- Oral presentation only: $416
- Written report only: $473
- Level 3 challenge exam
- Written and oral presentation: $889
Note that all retest and challenge exam fees are solely based on covering instructor costs.
Course Goals and Objectives (DACUM)
Course Marking Schema
Listed below are the course marking schema for each of our professional-level courses. If there is not a marking scheme below for the course that you are interested in, it is because the evaluation consists of a final quiz based on the concepts presented. For these courses a passing mark of 71% must be obtained to complete the course successfully.
Prior Learning Assessment Application
Letter of Intent
Use this template to confirm your intent to take an AST 1 or 2 course prior to the Operations Level 1 OR an AvSAR/Intro Weather course prior to the Operations Level 2. This letter may be used during the on-line registration or application process in place of a certificate. This only applies to those who do not already have the prerequisite course.
Hut Cancellation Insurance